H.265 20x PTZ IPC Firmware 2018.6.22 601-D20X/405-D20X
Download the firmware here:H.265 2018.6.22
DO NOT UPGRADE THIS FIRMWARE IF YOUR CAMERA SUPPORTS H.264 ONLY.
How to check:
- Check your Order Details and see if the PRODUCT TITLE indicates “H.265”.
- Go to Device Config-Encode section of your camera and see if you are able to select H.265 from the dropdown list of Compression:
FIRMWARE UPDATE PRECAUTIONS
- Though upgrading firmware is a regular routine, there is always a certain level of risks associated with the upgrade that in worst case could cripple the Sunba IP camera. Therefore, if you are satisfied with the current performance of the camera, it is not required for you to perform the upgrade.
- Ensure the camera is well-powered during the firmware upgrade process. Any forms of power outage during the upgrade may damage the lens module. Keep the device powered until done!
- To ensure the firmware upgrade is complete, see if you are able to log into the camera again and go to Device Config->Version and check to see if the build date of the firmware is up-to-date with the new firmware (should be 2018.6.22 in this case).
4. After the upgrade (see step 3), please power cycle the camera (please ensure the upgrade is complete before cutting the power).