NVR-F2008PL Firmware
  • wa3pnt

What is the latest Firmware for the NVR-F2008PL, and where can it be obtained?
    <h1 id=”title” class=”a-size-large a-spacing-none” style=”box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; font-weight: 400; color: #111111; font-family: ‘Amazon Ember’, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 21px !important; line-height: 1.3 !important; margin: 0px 0px 0px !important 0px;”></h1>

• huucao

Have you ever got a response for this?  I think I need a firmware upgrade also, but I have no idea where to get it.

I have several Sunba NVR-F2008PL.  The first one works flawless (firmware built 2017-06-15).  Then after that one, the next 3 are total junk.<span id=”productTitle” class=”a-size-large” style=”box-sizing: border-box; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; line-height: 1.3 !important;”></span>

One came DOA.

One came acting weird. Mouse cursor moves on its own after it’s a bit warm.  Replace mouse, issue still there.

Then I contacted Sunba and sent it back.  They refuse to replace me, but will issue me a refund.

Now, I still have one that keeps coming online and offline.  Can’t get it to work right either, but the firmware is from 2016.  I’m hoping to get a firmware upgrade and hope that it would work.

I was so disappointed of these NVR’s.  Out of the 5 I came across (3 boughts and 2 replacements), only 1 works right.  So frustrated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SAVE 5% RIGHT AWAY