Outstanding Tech Support
  • wa3pnt

I am in the process of purchasing and installing a Security System at my home, using the 601-D20X camera among others.  I have sent numerous inquiries through the Contact Us system, and have received excellent information in an amazingly short time.

SUNBA’s responses has cemented my trust in their products, and the PTZ Camera, NVR, POE Switch, and POE Injector will definitely be SUNBA.

They also provided an AMAZON link (https://www.amazon.com/Network-Camera-Digital-Recorder-NVR-F2008PL/dp/B072R49W1T/ref=lp_13923156011_1_5?srs=13923156011&ie=UTF8&qid=1515982557&sr=8-5&th=1) which I could not find that lists several of their products on AMAZON.

• fixer1750

I have not seen any support at all and sent several messages,

• wa3pnt

I sent a message to Support just last night regarding the installation of a SD Card in a 405-DX20 Cam and received a reply this morning with the information.

My email was to @sunba.net">support@sunba.net

• mitchcraft123

Sunba does have some nice support so far that i’ve seen.
    I just waiting for them to add bullet ip cameras to see their price 😀

• gbu_blonde

August 13, 2018
    My 601 D20X has been running for about a year and a half when last Friday night it went down, just after I tried clearing all of the settings I had been fooling around with in Sunba’s VLC.  Since then, I’ve tried everything I can to fix it, but nothing works.  Device Manager can find the camera (half of the time), but when I try to change the IP from the 192.168.1.10 to something that will work, but it always gives me this error “SetConfigTimeOut”.

I’m at the end of my rope!  I can’t sleep at night, not knowing if someone is out there!  Can’t get any help from anyone.  Sunba; I’ve been waiting for a stupid email response for over 72 hours, nothing yet.  And!  If you are in the Security Camera business, one would think that you would be smart enough to have an IMMEDIATE response time when one of your cameras go down.  But NO!  Sunba doesn’t even have a phone, or a real tech support, or anything close to an immediate repair support.

So right now I am filing a claim with SquareTrade (<span style=”font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 15px;”>3-Year Warranty Co. by Allstate) because I can’t fix it and Sunba isn’t interested in fixing it either.

One thing is for sure.  The next time I buy a PTZ camera I’ll be sure to find out what kind of TELEPHONE tech support the company has. </span>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SAVE 5% RIGHT AWAY